Saturday, January 12, 2008

FEBRUARY MEETING

KITTY KAPERS CHALLENGE - UFO SHOW & TELL

All of my favorite cats have been quilted. Challenge yourself by quilting a cat for our Kitty Capers Challenge.

RULES:These are the rules for the quilt challenge
Size Requirement : any size up to and NOT exceeding 45" on any side
You may use any technique that you wish to construct your quilt
The quilt must be in 3 layers, but it doesn't necessarily have to be traditional construction
The edges of the quilt must be closed. Use any method such as traditional binding, zigzag, etc
.

UFO SHOW AND TELL
We could actually have one of our most successful show and tells by bringing in things we HAVEN'T finished. I know I have many more things started than I have finished. I would say that we could make a pact that we would finish everything before the end of the year.. but I would never do it. So, clean out all of those dusty spaces that you have shoved unfinished quilt tops or whatever and drag them to guild on February 14th.. have a good excuse ready!